Thursday 24 March 2022

Belated tutorial post

 while my initial research told me the capabilities of twine the biggest in months of learning I did was during the game jam for this engine show me the capabilities and get me the idea to create a twine based narrative revolving around overthinking and anxiety considering those topics are often prevent me from doing the work Especially with certain modules that make me stressed out even though it really feels like it shouldn't like the digital video fundamentals last semester I was only able to complete due to making the short film a vent piece, regarding the stress of my household so creating a twine story based around my overthinking process will help hopefully and me completing it as using it as a part of therapeutic vents are not just assignment. I am learning new variables and code and twine to incorporate a system based on the spoons metaphor. well initially developed by Christine about chronic illness I feel it also reflects me and my struggles with executive function and fatiguing which is a result of my wombo combo of dyspraxia and autism. the spoons we spent throughout the story and certain actions would be unable to complete or story branches explored if you don't have enough spoons, I'm trying to manage those levels allow you to reach  different endings. sort of like the game like needy streamer overload and friend simulator.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

its done hopefully

  https://maggy-moo.itch.io/maggys-mental-museum unity link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIc6Zl93nJg youtuble trailer