Friday 15 October 2021

Week 3 - Game Ideas

Some of my most enjoyed games are silly and funny dating/friending simulators of either the ridiculous or silly variety like Hiveswap friend sim and Monster Prom, or even silly or wacky ones like Panzer Madels or hatoful boyfriend, and combining these elements with something such as rpg elements for random stat generation and stat modifiers that I would be able to create drawings for characters and creating and writing witty dialog seems fun! 

Another idea would be a rythm base platformer where if you mess up the rythm platforming too much instead of a fail state the song would change and become slower and the faster you can keep up the faster the song would become.

an idea for a 2D game would be a match 3 game based on the periodic table of elements like matching 2 hydrogen to 1 oxygen to create water and so on and so forth.

Monster Prom on Steam

6 comments:

  1. I like your ideas for game design. I've only ever played(to my memory) dream daddy but i almost played DMMD altho i don't know if that really counts haha. The periodic table game sounds interesting, if you did make it i'd play it but badly since my knowledge of that table is limited. theres a reason i didnt do chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eimear,

    Loving the route you're taking with your game. The rhythm game sounds really interesting and I like its a bit different to the other games people are thinking of. Think it could be cool. I really love the last game you mentioned about the periodic table. I think that could be really interesting and a fun way to learn. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the final idea

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eimear, your game ideas sound interesting, I think the first one would be very cool ! I know you are super into drawing and creating characters and it would be fun to see your game that is created ALL by you with the characters and everything around, that would be cool. I cant wait to read more about your game ideas and see your further game ideas growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eimear I really like the idea of a dating simulator type of game I feel like it would be quite cool to add your own fun dialogue. It also sounds quite cool how you would be able to draw your own characters for the game. Overall I think your ideas are quite cool and creative and they would seem quite fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Eimear,
    I love the first idea because it seems spicy and it seems like there could be drama involved. I love the image you included its super colourful and the colour scheme works so well with the point of the game. I feel like a platformer game will be the easiest and the least complex idea. As always don’t forget to keep slaying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eimear! I love the first game idea you had! Its kind of interesting to think how you will make this. And another game that I can think of that are similar to those dating games is Tokyo Hosto which is a dating game played by KSI and it has some good visuals and a great plot. This might also be some inspiration for you.

    ReplyDelete

its done hopefully

  https://maggy-moo.itch.io/maggys-mental-museum unity link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIc6Zl93nJg youtuble trailer